Accessories for printing machines
Eurotractors - Paper transport tractors
EUROTRAKTOR is a technical top product that safely guides edge-punched paper materials in continuous printers, finishing machines and forms production lines.
EUROTRAKTOR is usually driven by 16-spline shafts, but can also be set up - entirely according to the user's wishes.
- Drive pinions are supplied adjustable or fixed.
- The compact design with spring-loaded upper part enables space-saving installation dimensions.
- Locking is done by a clamping device with a knurled screw.
- Operating handles adapted to the carrier machines are optionally available.
- The spring-loaded upper part is manufactured according to user-typical specifications.
- All technically feasible solutions can be supplied, in some cases at no extra charge.
- A counter-rotating (sandwich) design for forward and return transport is available at a small extra charge.
- Usually the tractors are delivered in pairs (right/left).
There are always at least eight pins engaged. This results in a gentle transfer of the pulling and braking forces to the material to be processed.
The bearings can be regularly greased and cleaned of material dust through maintenance points. As a result, the transport performance and life expectancy of the EUROTRAKTOREN (Moore paper tractors) is many times higher than that of conventional products.
In addition, double tractors can double production output for narrow webs. Here, the top section can be removed if wider webs make it necessary.
You can order the Eurotractors easily and conveniently via our Onlineshop!
The solution for hybrid, digital colour printing!
The "Digi-M-Jet" complete system is a mobile, flexible addition to printing presses. This unit creates possibilities and saves costs by integrating into your existing paper transport systems - with and without ramaliner - and thus offers the possibility of digital printing at maximum speed in CMYK, simplex or duplex, with 1600dpi.